The 16GB DDR2 800 MHz FB-DIMM Memory Kit (2 x 8GB) from OWC is designed specifically for the Mac Pro (Early 2009) with 8-core and 4-core Xeon processors. The kit includes two 8GB memory modules, for a total of 16GB of DDR2 RAM. The dual rank, fully buffered modules feature a bandwidth of 6.4GB/s, ECC (error correction code), and a CAS latency of 5. This OWC memory upgrade kit fully meets Apple’s specifications with special attention to proper thermal specifications, with its own Apple-specified heat-spreaders. It is also fully compliant with JEDEC specifications and is RoHS certified.
- OWC Apple Qualified For the Mac Pro 8-core / Quad-core Xeon
- Pin Count: 240-pin FB-DIMM
- 1024M x 72, Dual Rank ECC Module
- TRUE PC6400 DDR2 Major Thermal Tested
- Fully compliant with all Apple Mac Pro Specifications
- Fully compliant with JEDEC specifications