Whether you are a gamer looking for a fantastic in-game experience with the performance headroom for smooth live streaming and seamless highlights recording or you are a creator that is ready to do more creating and sharing, less time waiting, the Intel Core i5 9600K 3.7GHZ LGA1151 CPU is ready to take you to that level.
The 9th Generation of Intel® Core™ Desktop Processors deliver:
- Data acceleration when paired with Intel® Optane™ memory to retrieve that data you use the most for fast system responsiveness.
- DDR4 RAM memory technology support, which allows systems to have up to 64 GB of memory and up to 2666 MT/s memory transfer speeds.
- Intel® Z390 chipset support which includes unprecedented connectivity to all of your devices with integrated USB 3.1 Gen 2, Intel® Wireless-AC, and support for Gigabit Wi-Fi speed.
- Compatible with Intel® 300 series chipset.
- Utilise Intel® Quick Sync Video technology to live-stream, capture, and multitask without interruption.
- Power up and customise your gaming rig with up to 40 platform PCIe* lanes giving you outstanding flexibility.
- Pair it with Intel® Optane™ memory technology to accelerate the loading and launching of the games you play the most.
Create Without Limits
Unlock your creative potential with the power you need to create, edit, and share. Let your creativity flow as the 9th Generation Intel® Core™ processor renders and encodes in the background so you don’t miss a beat. Minimise the wait time between inspiration and creation with Intel® Optane™ memory accelerating the loading of your most used applications.
Ultra-High Definition Entertainment
Desktop computers based on the 9th Generation Intel® Core™ processors integrate advanced media technologies that bring premium, high-quality content to your desktop, including:
- HEVC 10-bit encode/decode, VP9 10-bit decode:
- Delivering smooth streaming of premium 4K UHD entertainment to your PC from leading online providers.
- Providing full-size, screen-immersive viewing experiences with 4K video and 360-degree viewing.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Rec. 2020 (Wide Color Gamut) for life-like luminesces to provide enhanced image and video viewing experiences.
Hardware Based Security
9th Generation Intel® Core™ processors integrate hardware level technologies that help strengthen the protection of your enabled security software. Hardware-based security helps you experience online and offline activities with added peace of mind, enabled by features that include:
- Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)1 to help applications protect your system and your data.
- Intel® BIOS Guard and Intel® Boot Guard to help protect your system during startup.
- 6 Cores with 6 Threads
- Processor Base Frequency of 3.70 GHz
- Maximum Turbo Frequency of 4.60 GHz
- Overclockable to push the limits of clock speed
- 9 MB Intel® Smart Cache
- Intel® UHD Graphics 630 Processor Graphics
- Product Collection: 9th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processors
- Code Name: Products formerly Coffee Lake
- Vertical Segment: Desktop
- Processor Number: i5-9600K
- Launch Date: Q4’18
- Lithography: 14 nm
- # of Cores: 6
- # of Threads: 6
- Processor Base Frequency: 3.70 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 4.60 GHz
- Cache: 9 MB Intel® Smart Cache
- Bus Speed: 8 GT/s
- TDP: 95 W
- Memory Specifications
- Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type): 128 GB
- Memory Types: DDR4-2666
- Max # of Memory Channels: 2
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 41.6 GB/s
- ECC Memory Supported: No
- Processor Graphics
- Processor Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 630
- Graphics Base Frequency: 350 MHz
- Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.15 GHz
- Graphics Video Max Memory: 64 GB
- 4K Support: Yes, at 60Hz
- Max Resolution (HDMI 1.4)‡: 4096×2304@24Hz
- Max Resolution (DP)‡: 4096×2304@60Hz
- Max Resolution (eDP – Integrated Flat Panel)‡: 4096×2304@60Hz
- DirectX* Support: 12
- OpenGL* Support: 4.5
- Intel® Quick Sync Video: Yes
- Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology: Yes
- Intel® Clear Video HD Technology: Yes
- Intel® Clear Video Technology: Yes
- # of Displays Supported: 3
- Device ID: 0x3E98
- Expansion Options
- Scalability: 1S Only
- PCI Express Revision: 3
- PCI Express Configurations: Up to 1×16, 2×8, 1×8+2×4
- Max # of PCI Express Lanes: 16
- Advanced Technologies
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Supported: Yes
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology: 2
- Intel® vPro™ Platform Eligibility: Yes
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology: No
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x): Yes
- Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d): Yes
- Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT): Yes
- Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions: Yes
- Intel® 64: Yes
- Instruction Set: 64-bit
- Instruction Set Extensions: Intel® SSE4.1, Intel® SSE4.2, Intel® AVX2
- Idle States: Yes
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology: Yes
- Thermal Monitoring Technologies: Yes
- Intel® Identity Protection Technology: Yes
- Intel® Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP): Yes
- Security & Reliability
- Intel® AES New Instructions: Yes
- Secure Key: Yes
- Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX): Yes with Intel® ME
- Intel® Memory Protection Extensions (Intel® MPX): Yes
- Intel® OS Guard: Yes
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology: Yes
- Execute Disable Bit: Yes
- Intel® Boot Guard: Yes
What’s In The Box:
- Intel Core i5 9600K 3.7GHZ LGA1151 CPU x1